Thank you for your interest in NWGolfGuys Players Club Tournaments and Events!
We have temporarily enacted the following social distancing guidelines for all NWGolfGuys tournaments until further notice.
All tournaments have been converted to tee time starts for the time being. We will shift back to shotgun starts when we can safely do so.
We will be offering a modified check-in process, with players only checking in with a hello (from six feet away) before they tee off at the first tee.
• Please do not arrive earlier than 35 minutes prior to your tee time.
• 30 minutes prior to your tee time: You may proceed to the driving range when available. Players may only warm up with the range bucket included with your round. No additional range buckets will be sold.
• 15 minutes prior to your tee time: Proceed to the putting green.
• 5 minutes prior to your tee time: Proceed to the first tee. Players that arrive at the first tee later than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time will be assessed a one stroke penalty.
Walking will be strongly encouraged and we dropped the entry fee of most events to accommodate the change. Carts will be available to those that need it and will be limited to single riders only. Carts can be rented prior to your round directly through the host course’s pro shop for players that absolutely need one.
Live scoring via Golf Genius will be used as your official scorecard. We will not hand out or take back paper scorecards at this time, but we do encourage that a scorecard from the golf course be used to confirm scores at the end of your round. All scores must be entered in to Golf Genius at the conclusion of your round. There will be no post round gathering or check-out after players finish.
We will also send an email with an included link to all players to enter the skins game prior to their round on our website as we will not be able to take any form of payment at the course.
Marshaling the Course
While we like to interact with players as much as possible during tournament play, we will be extremely limited in our ability to do so and you may only see NWGG staff before your round.
On Course Guidelines
• Please leave the pin in when you putt on every hole.
• We will be allowing relief from previous players activity in all bunkers. There will be no rakes in the bunkers, instead use your feet to smooth the sand after your shot.
• The cups in all the holes at most courses have been modified to aid in the the removal of balls from the cups.
• We will also allow gimmes inside of one foot.
• Unfortunately, we cannot provide KP’s or a Long Drive contest for this round. All prize money for on course contests will be transferred to the Skins Game.
• Please keep a 6 foot distance between all players at all times while on the course.
• In Washington, play will be limited to twosomes with the exception of players within the same household. Please note in the requests if your playing partners reside within your household.
• Instead of shaking hands after your round, consider the elbow bump or bowing.
• If you feel ill prior to your round, please stay home.
We will be offering full refunds to any player that does not feel up to playing for any reason.