Fairway Woods:Nike SQ 3-Wood &
MacGregor 7-Wood
Hybrids: Nickent 4-Ironwood
Irons: Nickent 30X 5-iron - PW
Wedges:King Cobra 56 degree &
Cleveland 60 degree
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball
Golf Ball of Choice: Titleist Pro-V1
Must Have Accessories: My ClicGear 2.0 because there's nothing better than walking on a sunny day. And if it's wet, you can duck out from under the umbrella, hit your shot, and get back under.

What's your favorite club? The Cleveland 60 degree wedge right now. It's one of the clubs that's keeping me in the game.

What club do you dread pulling out of your bag? Right now, it's the 3-Wood.

What specific shot do you feel most comfortable over? A 50-60 yard pitch shot with a wedge.

What was the most memorable shot you have ever hit? A couple from 2009, and ironically, they were both 3-woods. At Waikoloa Beach on the Big Island Of Hawaii, 195 yard par-3, over water and into the wind, and I literally came up two inches shy of a hole-in-one. The other was a couple of weeks earlier at Copper Point in British Columbia. I was sitting 215 yards out on 16, a 440 yard par-4. My second shot was a 3-Wood that stopped 15 feet behind the hole. I then made the putt for birdie and wound up shooting a 79. It was my first ever time breaking 80 and I wouldn't have been able to do it without that second shot.

Share on Google+