Hybrids: Titleist 909 21 degree loft,
Titleist 910 17 degree loft

Irons: Titleist AP2 4-PW
Wedges: Nike VPro wedge 56 degree,
Vokey
60 degree
Putter: Scotty Cameron Te I3 Newport 2
Golf Ball of Choice: Titleist Pro V1x
Must Have Accessories: Leupold GX-3 Laser, State Quarters (no Illinois)

What's your favorite club? Pitching Wedge - it gets a lot of use when I play.

What club do you dread pulling out of your bag? Well, I used to have a 3 wood that I called my 50% club, it rolled 50% of the time.  It is long gone now, and replaced with a more reliable 3.  Since then there has really been no club I worry too much about.

What specific shot do you feel most comfortable over? The off speed pitching wedge.  I feel like between 100 and 120 I have pretty good direction/distance and trajectory control with it.  Plus the reduced spin the shot creates, makes for even better control.

What was the most memorable shot you have ever hit?
Good - On Hole #10 at Bidwell Park Golf Course (old routing) I managed to hole out a 4 iron for a 1. What made this memorable was that it was in the Chico Best Ball, and my partner and I made a great run in that tournament.

Bad -  My Hole #1 Meadow Springs CC.  Nike Tour Event - I was standing on the #1 tee feeling really nervous about this shot, and it occured to me that no one had topped it off the tee, and maybe I would be the first!  I figured that the best course of action would be to swing as fast and as hard as I could so the shot would get over with.  The ball went due right, rattled off some roof tops so hard I had to jokingly ask if the ball might have bounced back in play.  The answer came back NO, and I had to retee.  I managed a 6 on the hole, but that was one shot I will never forget.

Share on Google+