General Manager
Langdon Farms Golf Club
Favorite Courses:
I would have to say the course
I grew up on is a fond memory; Bowling Green Golf
Course.  All the courses I've been fortunate to work
at are pretty special too; Arcola Country Club, The
Country Club at DC Ranch, Alta Mesa Golf Club,
Angel Park Golf Club, and Langdon Farms Golf Club.

What's In The Bag?

Driver:
Titleist 910D3 9.5 Diamana Kai’li S Flex
Fairway woods:Titleist 904F 15.0 degree 3 wood
Graphite Designs YS-6 S Flex. It’s old, but I just
can’t get away from this club!
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19 degree Diamana
Kai’li 80HYB S Flex
Irons:Titleist 712 3-PW Dynamic Gold S Flex
Wedges:Titleist Vokey 52 and 58 degree Dynamic Gold Wedge Shaft
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 34” Standard Lie. I just got this recently because Stan Utley told me I would putt better without a line on my putter.  So far he’s right!
Golf Ball of Choice: Titelist Pro-V1
Must Have Accessories: Not really much here, I’m pretty simple when it comes to my equipment.  I do have a Susan B Anthony Silver Dollar I always mark my ball with, but that’s about it.

What's your favorite club? I’ve always practiced a lot with my 7 iron, but I have to say I love hitting that old 3 wood.

What club do you dread pulling out of your bag? My hybrid. Oddly enough, I’ve hit a lot of good shots with it, but I’ve never really loved the club.

What specific shot do you feel most comfortable over? Really simple, the high draw with any club.  I’ve always had better control of a cut, so when the high draw shows up, it’s AWESOME!

What was the most memorable shot you have ever hit? I made about a 40 foot putt on recently aerified greens on the second round of my PGA Playing Ability Test. It was my second attempt at the test.  When that putt went in, I knew I was going to pass.  I finished as the medalist and will never forget that whole day.

Share on Google+