22 degree
Irons: Callaway RAZR X Forged,
Project X 5.5 shafts
Wedges: Callaway Forged 52, 56, 60 Degree,
Project X 5.0 shafts
Putter: Odyssey ProType #7, 33.5 inches
Golf Ball of Choice: Callaway HEX Tour Black
Shoes: Callaway Xtreme
Must Have Accessories: Budweiser in a can... Love me some Red and Whites on the golf course when I'm not competing!  A bottle opener is a must as well. Myself and good friend Mike Nelson once both split a finger open trying to open a beer without an opener. Best golf lesson I ever had!

What's your favorite club?  60 degree wedge... I don't practice my short game too much, but my 60 degree always seems to show up to play.

What club do you dread pulling out of your bag? Right now, its the driver. It's probably the best club in my bag, but coming off the PGA Professional National Championship in June, where driving was such a demand, I'm never really sure what I'm going to do with it. It will be my favorite again, one of these days.

What specific shot do you feel most comfortable over? When I have to hit the fairway, I do. I just wish that was my mindset over every tee shot.

What was the most memorable shot you have ever hit? Final round of the 2002 NAIA National Championship in Palm Coast, Florida. Tied for the lead on the 17th hole, I got up-and-down from 150 yards for par after having to punch out of palm tree scrub brush. When my tee shot left the club face, I thought my lead was gone. The best shot I NEVER hit was on the next hole, the 18th. With a 1-shot lead, standing at 230 yards out waiting to reach the par 5 in two, play was suspended due to lightening. Due to daylight, we never made it back out there, and instead of having a chance to become a national champion, our scores reverted back to our 54-hole totals, canceling the final round, finishing 5th instead.

Share on Google+