Club - Gearhart, OR, Royal Palm Golf &
Country Club - Lahore, Pakistan, Orenco
Woods (first course ever played), and
Rock Creek Country Club - Beaverton, OR

What's In The Bag?

Driver:
Ping Rapture - 12 degree. After spending
a few years caddying / working at Bandon, my swing
was permanently altered to hit punch shots and I can barely get this thing 5 feet off the ground.
Fairway Woods: Ping Eye 2 3 and 5 wood. You can work these things so well, so long as they are in the right mood.
Irons: Callaway X - Forged - Extra smooth butter edition
Wedges: Carnahan 52 degree, and Callaway X - Forged 58 Degree with the Mac Daddy grooves. The latter is missing a chunk of metal on the bottom. It happened about 4 years ago, but there is a story to it like any battle wound so it is still in the bag.
Putter: Custom Made in London 28g James Ingles blade-style putter. This was made in a gun factory in London. The gun metal finish is really a gun metal finish, and the shot gun shell top is made from Sterling Silver. This thing is way cooler than my golf game.
Golf Ball of Choice: Pink precepts and PRO V'1s if I find them!
Must Have Accessories: Alial Fital polos, True Linkswear Golf Shoes, Mackenzie Golf Bags, Scotty Cameron divot repair tool, Jones Golf Bags, and Nature valley bars. Look at that, if I took all the logos of my favorite golf companies I could be a Nascar driver!

What's your favorite club? My 58 Degree Callaway Wedge.

What club do you dread pulling out of your bag? I should dread pulling every club out of my bag, but for some reason I take pride in hitting the ball in the unique way I do!

What specific shot do you feel most comfortable over? 50 yard wedge shots. In high school I practiced those the most when we were on the range. This is not due to some inherent superpower, but because I was lazy and it required the least amount of exertion. As a result it is by far the most remarkable part of my game. There are other shots I can hit, and they are definitely remarkable, but for completely different reasons.

What was the most memorable shot you have ever hit? A 4-iron on #3 at Rock Creek, the par 3. I bladed it, it bounced off the lip of the bunker and rolled, which became my first hole in one. It was with my Dad and Uncle. We ran around hugging each other like it was the Ryder Cup. After the round, about 30 members showed up to the club house for drinks, unfortunately they ended up being all Cherry Cokes because I was 12!

Share on Google+